French fashion is what the world follows. They are trendsetters all the way, and Colette’s latest collection is all that and a packet full of surprises as well. While anime, Hello Kitty and Doraemon are all seen in abundance in the East, very rarely would you expect a chic French superstore to collaborate with them on a collection. But hey, no one is complaining; the collection is stellar. With Doraemon one can expect a good use of the colour blue and that’s quite prominent in the collection. I’ve personally liked 5 of these from the entire collection :
1. Doraemon tea cups– the best thing about this product is that it’s not in-your-face with the theme and looks really nice even without the typical Doraemon blue but keeps its essence intact. Made of porcelain and sells for €25.
2. Doraemon t-shirt: this black beauty is another example of representing a character well without Making it look obvious and crass. Made of 100% cotton the Doraemon t-shirt looks super cute with a blue pocket that encloses its fan. Sells for €60.
3. Doraemon plates: a true Doraemon fan won’t be satisfied with just tiny teacups right? You’ve got to have a matching tiny plate set to go with it? Breakfast with Doraemon looks complete with a cup and a Doraemon themed plate together. Set of 4 porcelain plates comes for €60.
4. Casetify X Doraemon X Colette iPhone 6/6s case : this doesn’t need any descriptions. It’s a damn cute phone and it sells for €40.
5. Doraemon X Keds X Colette: this may feature last in the list but it’s the best product of them all. These Keds are super cute with Doraemon all over looking just fabulous. Sells for €90.
So do you have a favourite yet?
[ Available at : Colette ]